Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Godzilla!!!

After an amazing dinner last night, the job of my guest today at the Grand Velas was Relaxation in the resorts amazing spa.  Throw in a some water volleyball, a ton of alcohol and the best French Restaurant I have ever been too and you have an amazing day in paradise.

My job was to make sure everyone got to their spa treatments and tear myself away from the pool and the fabulous breakfast and lunch to get some work done.  I did get in one game of water volleyball with the gang, we won of course....after a bunch of "do-overs" and suspect refereeing.

I took some fun photos of the team playing, check out my photo site at http://www.actionsportsshots.com/CorporateEventsandShots/ARC-Mexico/ .  I cannot take credit for all the photos.  Our new friend Scott Lewis, who is our guest on the trip, has his DSLR and a couple of Lens with him, so he is taking most of the great shots, although the first set of Sunsets are mine.  Scott proved how much fun dinner table stalking and natural light can be with the right camera.  His blue Iguana is amazing.

My photo for the day is a 2 and a half foot green Iguana that I happen to run into on my way back to the room.  When I showed a couple of the employees they said "oh si' Godzilla".  But that does add another Dragon to the Photoblog!!!  I think that is like 9(from 3 Countries), but he is the first Mexican Dragon.


No comments:

Post a Comment