Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Top Gun... I think

Today was my final day in San Diego.  I am clearly smarter today than I was on Monday before training started.  These days are brutal, but the team did a great job training us.  Sharon our trainer was so smart she planned a barbecue lunch outside for the group. 

While the company was enjoyable the food left a little to the imagination.  It looked great, the brisket was ok but I am not a Mesquite BBQ flavor guy.  Give me the subtle flavor of Kraft original and I am ok.  We all shared a Rice Krispie treat, we shared because I now know how good my friends are.  I took a bite into this and the rice Krispies were stale....but in true friendship when I told everyone at the table, and asked them to try it, they all did.

But the line of the day as Kimberly's.  I got some of the Mac and Cheese it looked awesome!!! But it lacked taste, I wasn't going to say anything then Kimberly said...."ya know what flavor this mac and cheese is ? ......Yellow".  I laughed.

Because we were so close to the Marine Air Base at Miramar where they filmed Top Gun, if you are young you might not get it...but it was a movie that Tom Cruise Starred in before he became weird.  It is about fighter pilots.  Miramar is not far from our office, all throughout lunch we heard the jets above.  These suckers move!!!  You hear them above and by the time you look up they are gone!!!

See Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment