Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Swim Forever

Today the team from ARC and I arrived at the Grand Velas Resort in Mexico.  While I often complain about travel this trip is probably going to be a bit different.  The first part is there are a lot of friends on this trip.  Second the Grand Velas Resort is the most amazing place I have ever been. Plus third this is a reward trip, my main job on this trip is to make sure people enjoy themselves.

The only thing that would make it better is if Jamie was here.

We arrived around 4pm and was immediately greeted by the amazing Staff at the hotel that among other things, gave short neck and shoulder massages while the group checked in.  Then it was off to the pool and the pool bar....did I mention this place was all inclusive?  The photo for today is the view of the infinity pool from the balcony of my suite.  Just enough clouds to make the picture cool.

I must warn you all I took on this trip was my G11 so the pictures won't be as amazing as the place actually looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment