Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mr. October

Today was supposed to be a catch up day, I was finally back in the office.  I had a doctors appointment to take care of but that was it.   I was hoping to get caught up on everything.  Next week is going to be crazy as I am taking a group of customers on a reward trip to Mexico and I had about 20 things to get completed before we leave.

Unfortunately, I really did not have time for a picture today, but with less than 90 days left in this blog, I am not going to blow it now.  Fortunately for me living in the Los Angeles area, there is a valid topic for a lame photo tonight.

Tonight is the first night of The Dodgers Playoffs run, unfortunately for the Braves.  But will we have a Mr. October this year, or should I say Señor Octubre?

#YasielPuig

No comments:

Post a Comment