Saturday, September 28, 2013

Double Deer

Today was the final day of this event.  Thank God!!  Although due to more confusion I did not get to leave the event until 6:30.  Almost all the vendors thought the Exhibit portion of the event was supposed to be complete around 2pm.  A couple of the folks had to reschedule flights.  I knew something would come up so I wasn't about to schedule a flight at an airport 3 hours away on the final day of a show.

Anyway, after the event was over, and thanks to the parking situation at this resort, 1,500 guests 1,000 parking spots.  I had to walk about a mile to my car, dragging my brief case.  At least tonight I was smart enough to pack a sweatshirt.

As I was walking back I was looking around at the scenery not really noticing everything around me, including the Prius that pulled up behind where I was walking...Damn silent cars.

About a 1/4 mile after the Prius incident, I looked up, about 30 feet ahead of me there was a deer!  I mean right there.  I bent down to my bag to get my camera and he darted across the street, so I walked toward him.  The I realized he had a friend too.

I just wonder if they were considered Authorized Vehicles?  Or where they pissed about the parking situation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment