Thursday, September 5, 2013

Low Tide?


I woke up today in San Francisco.  The good thing is I was supposed to, I have customer meetings and a bunch of people scheduled to appear with me today.  I had to pick Paul up at SFO in the morning.  Their cell phone waiting lot is like 5 miles away.  Because I usually stay in Burlingame I know a cool spot that is closer and better to hang out and wait to pick people up from the airport.

I thought it was odd, it has been some time since I had waited for someone at the airport, but I was sure the bay came closer to the rock then I was looking at today.  Now I realize, as I am typing this, there is this thing called low tide.....  I mean come, how long have I leaved near an ocean, the bay can have low tide too.   Old guy moment.

Plus it does make for a cool picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment