Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hard Rock

Day 2 in Chicago, Customer Event, trade show, Customer meeting, another customer event.  The first customer event was at the Hard Rock Hotel.  I knew that I would have a crazy day today so I wouldn't really have time for a creative picture today.  I was kind of bummed too because the boys went on a walk to "photograph the city".  I was going to say "shoot the city", but as an Italian you have to be careful with the phrases you use in this city.

Anyway, being at the Hard Rock, I knew there would be something to shoot there, our event was in the Gibson room and low and behold.....Gibson guitars.  The coolest one was the Flying V, Hendrix played it and I am pretty sure Greg has one too.  I had some time to kill before the lunch started so I used the timer on the G11, closed the aperture a bit and extended the exposure.

After the I took the picture I needed to use the men's room.  I understand decorations in the bathroom.  But a picture of the the Beatles staring at you when you are standing at the urinal.  Talk about stage fright, surprised I could even go.....get it....stage fright....The Beatles....stage....ah, what do you people know about funny anyway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment