Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where did everyone go?


Today was the first day of my trip this week, Salt Lake City.  We had a great dinner and meeting with customers at Valters, amazing food.  We broke dinner at around 9, I was back in my room at around 10.  I did not have a picture for the day so I figured I would take one of the night.  

My room had a balcony so I figured I would take a picture of the bustling evening.  I would place the camera on the rail with the timer then slow the exposure to about 4 second and catch the amazing light show, then I realized I was in Salt Lake City.  It doesn't bustle.  Although if you have a real computer and look to the bottom right you will see the streaks from the only car that came by in 10 minutes.

I am in Chicago next week, it bustles.


No comments:

Post a Comment