Friday, September 27, 2013

Looking Back on Sunset

I got into Monterrey at about 1 am.  I am sure the drive from San Jose to the Peninsula was amazing.  But what would I know it was pitch black.

Today was another show, I will not mention the name of it to protect the innocent, but it was so poorly put together.  It was one of those an hour of craziness, two hours of downtime, ninety minutes of craziness.  It was like that all day, and it did not end until 9:00.

The resort where the event was is located right on the Pacific Ocean in Monterrey.  One of the breaks was close enough to sunset.  I figured I would get a great sunset photo during that break.  So, even though it is was like a cold windy 60 degrees and all I had was a short sleeve shirt.  I still decided to walk down to the coast line.

I took a couple of shot of the sunset.  They were ok, once you seen one sunset over the ocean you have seen them all.  Sure they change form time to time, but not tonight.  The sky was kind of white and not many clouds to make for a good picture.

Then I turned around and looked toward the lodge.


No comments:

Post a Comment