Sunday, September 15, 2013

Number 1

No, the title of today's blog post is not because the Steelers, Eagles, or USC are playing football like Champions.  It is the two ladies that are the topic of the Blog are both Number Ones.  After 4 wedding events this weekend and being a little frustrated with people in pictures I finally got someone that was easy to take a picture of too.  Except Lisa she likes having her picture taken, and Patrick says he looks good in pictures and he knows better than to piss me off.

I met my cousin Maria's twin in Chicago last week so I had to shoot her to show her twin.  She is the one on the left below.  My brother Wayne reminds her all the time she "is number one!", She is my father's favorite Niece(at least on my mom's side) she was Nonni, my grandmother's favorite grandchild.

Kelly, on the right, Wayne and I have been telling her since Wayne's divorce that she is our favorite sister-in-law.  She of course snaps back in jersey girl speak "yeah right, I am your only sister-in-law"(technically speaking of course).

So during Wedding Celebration Part IV, I got both number ones in one shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment