Saturday, September 21, 2013

Out of Bounds

Oh my god I am so excited!!! Today marks the 100 day count down to the end of this Blog, THANK GOD!!!  265 blog entries in the books...or the web(how fitting for today).  Clearly the blog was not what I hoped for.  I hoped I would truly be able to spend time creating great images or do interesting activities with lighting.  Clearly I forgot I have a life and a job, a ridiculously busy job so, many of the days were simply a snap shot.

But though out, people kept checking out the blog.  They checked it out to the tune of 8,600 times.  They came from 41 different countries.

I circled this day on the calendar to make sure to shoot something cool to mark the 100 day count down.  Well, I think Brian solved that problem for me early when he lost ball and went looking for his drive on the 5th hole at Cross Creek Golf Course in Temecula.  He hit a nice drive down the right side of the fairway that bounced Out of Bounds.

He calls to me to get over there with my camera, of course he was standing right next to a "Caution Rattlesnakes" sign.  I thought he found a snake which would be cool to begin the 100 day count down.

I guess they better add Tarantula's to the Caution signs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment