Saturday, September 14, 2013

Share

Saturday's are usually the normal day for a Wedding, of course with Wayne and Meghan's wedding this Saturday would be just one of 4 activities around the wedding.  I just want to know when the Bachelor party was scheduled???

At the wedding party version II there were enough camera's taking picture of the bride and groom so I shot other random items.  I wanted to post a cool picture of John's dog catching a Frisbee from the pool, but Anthony and  my brother Peter, who are no longer welcome to enjoy the blog because them made fun of it, so I thought I would Share a couple of other Sharing moments from the party.

The first photo is just way too cute of three girls sharing a cupcake, only one of them spent the night at the vet with a tummy ache.  That photo is the official blog photo because it is the most photographically sound, plus Lightroom helped too.

The second photo, which is my favorite was actually taken by Patrick, my daughter's boyfriend, unless he dropped my camera, I did all the setting for him, all he had to do was point and shoot, after he photographed more of the hedge behind us then of us, he shot us again.  Kristin looks so beautiful in the picture, clearly it is obvious where she gets her good looks.

The third photo was Wayne sharing a moment with Meghan's dog.  Wayne you moron!!! On your wedding your are supposed to kiss the bride not the dog!!! And you are never supposed to give the dog tongue!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment