Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It Bugs Me

Some days the picture you take on your phone suck more than others.  Today was one of those days.  When I was leaving an appointment, I saw a huge black beetle, of course my camera was in the car.  So I took out my trusty Droid 4 and attempted to take a picture of it. It ended up looking like one of those ink spot the school psychiatrist used to show you....or at least that's what my friends told me.

Anyway, as is the rule with this blog, all I have to do it take a picture everyday.  That picture doesn't have to be the one that gets posted.  Fortunately, I took a Black Beetle shot back in May that never got posted so I will post that one and leave the Ink Spots to the vinyl records(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ink_Spots) .

No comments:

Post a Comment