Thursday, September 12, 2013

Second Times a Charm

I finally got to leave Chicago, I can't believe I never even had a chance to find Garrets's Popcorn.  I had to travel to NJ for customer appointments and my brother Wayne's wedding celebration.  The first order of duty was the ceremony at the courthouse.  I was going to cut it close as the time of the wedding changed, or at least based on the minimum knowledge I had.  They wanted to make the ceremony private, but that doesn't work with our family or when you are Police officer and you get married at your station house.

I had the most amazing luck with my flight being on time, the bags arriving early, the Avis bus being right outside and no traffic the whole way....of course Wayne was late.  He is using the excuse of my dad getting a flat tire, bit let's face it, it's Wayne.

Welcome to the family Meghan, it is too late to back out now.  We have long told her what a catch Wayne is, that was just to get him out Pop's loft so we can put the pool table up there!


No comments:

Post a Comment