Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back to Lancaster...But this time we were ready!

Ok so after two huge wins yesterday, it meant Sunday would be spent back at Lancaster.  To add to all the joy of the wind and sandstorms yesterday, today the fine folks from weather.com added COLD to the story.  But Neal came ready for them today, the wind, the cold and the Sand.  See the picture below for the official post of the day.

The big story of the day was that the U11 WCFC girls advanced to next week's round of 8!! Of course they are driving us to the middle of nowhere again!  I am sure I will complain about it then.  But today is all about the girls.  First our injured friend LOLO was with us to add motivation for the girls.  In her honored they wore the hot pink ribbons.  What happened next was legend!  The girls continued on their hot streak.  I am not allowed to mention how many wins in a row, because it might jinx them. 

I just deleted a bunch of sentences about who played well this weekend because I realized I would have to mention the everyone.  So I will save it for the end of the season.  The second picture is the post game huddle.  Way to go girls!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment