Thursday, February 28, 2013

Somedays it is worth it more than others

I have a great job.  I work for a great company.  However, some days, or weeks are a little more stressful than others.  There seems to be a lot more of those lately.  This week was one of those "screeching halt" weeks.  I have so many reports and non sales related items to do, which as a sales person angers me.  But one of my high value customers had a couple of machine go down this week, because, fortunately for all of us, he over uses them.  I love this guy, so I made sure I hung in his office and helped get them back up.  The best part is, he is going to buy two more machines.  Chalk one up for the sales guy.

I also spent way too much time debating with my category manager over an important customer in my region.  Because it is my blog, I was right he was wrong!  Outside my blog, I was still probably 65-35 right.  Anyway, it made for a messed up week.

I said I have a great job and work for a great company right...well sometimes, most of the time, it is the people that make it great.  Today Dennis and Todd were in town, and after LA, OC and San Diego traffic we found a place for dinner.  Yes, I still took the picture set the G11 on a glass on the table, before I barked at the waiter, that I had to take the picture!

Thanks guys.  Great time, Steaks at my house next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment