Thursday, February 21, 2013

Traffic on the 5

Today was one of those long days on the road.  Long from the perspective that is was a tough day.  Saw the most amazing Canvas Printing company...name withheld to protect the innocent.  Then met with one of my best Partners and their team.  Sat in on a very important Conference call...then turned the GPS on to head home.  Crazy traffic on the 5 coming home from Disneyland area.  So I jumped on Chapman Ave all the way to the end which is Santiago Canyon.  I highly recommend the drive, especially on a Harley. 

I needed a picture for the blog and I had the G11 in the car with me like a good photoblogger should.  Then the same Mountain I shot from the lake yesterday was staring me down from the backside.  Found the perfect shot...Toni picked this one over a couple of others.  Nik HDR did the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment