Saturday, February 2, 2013

Superbowl Weekend Means One Thing

Back home from San Francisco with only one thing on my mind, ok maybe two, cooking!  Tomorrow is the biggest holiday of the year heck, even Jehovah and his witnesses pull up a chair to celebrate this one.  Although I think it is high time we start a petition to make the Monday after Superbowl a mandatory day off from work.  One of the reasons I moved from the East Coast to California so I could wake up the next day for work.

Anyway, like I said the day before SuperBowl is for cooking, plus now somehow our little get together has grown to 15 people for tomorrow.  I am reviving the Italian SuperBowl, so it is Meatball Sandwiches, Baked Ziti, and Strombolis both Peperoni and Vegetarian. 

Tonight with the help of Toni and her pal Lolo who rolled the meatballs.  I present my picture of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment