Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally a San Francisco Landmark

Ok maybe not officially.

Because I have been busted on about being in San Francisco and not capturing the San Francisco spirit with my last two entries.  I got up nice an early this morning and took the long way to my appointment up past Coit Tower.  I thought I would get a shot of the Golden Gate Bridge or Coit from a cool angle.  I got both.  Then just for the heck of it I would head to Lombard Street, the street that zig-zags.  I shot it from below with all the tourist then decided since it was on the way I would shoot it from the top too.  Got that those pictures too.

Just as I was walking to the car dodging the Cable Cars I remembered that the Home team has some big game or something on Sunday.  Then I got my reminder and figured this is, at least, a once a year picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment