Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I want my freakin Money Back

For 9 years I sat on the sidelines before entering back in to the housing market. We looked at so many houses that were pieces of crap.  By the way, I understand if you were dumb enough to sign an $800,000 mortgage on a $40,000 per year salary just because some mortgage guy told you that you could afford it.  But really do you have to be that much of a A-hole when you get booted from the house to trash the house and take everything including the recessed lights and doors.

But I digress.... Now where was I?  Oh entering back into the housing market.  Yes I bought a house a year ago, if you want to learn more read January 6th and 13th entries, I know that I paid more for the house because of the amazing view.  But this is what I woke up to this today...I want a discount.


For Reference this was a sunset view on Jan 13.



No comments:

Post a Comment