Saturday, February 16, 2013

Birds back in Paradise

After a debate with some folks.  I have decided that I bent the rule of this photoblog, I did not break it.  My rule was that I would take a picture everyday.  I did on Saturday, I took a lousy shot of my neighbors Birds of Paradise.  But it was late, and I took it with the G11.  I knew Sunday morning would be warm bright and sunny.  Plus the sun would be on the correct side of the house to shoot the flower.  Plus the 7d would have the 70-200 lens.

Once again for the Philadelphia people.  This is an actual flower that grows in Southern California, it is not just something you bring back from Hawaii with the flower leis you keep in the refrigerator until they grows mold.

The weather is back to beautiful here in Southern California...for a couple days anyway.  The hardest decision today and I could not make it, was which side of the flower looks best.  So I posted both.  The first one has the sun behind the flower, the second has the sun over my shoulder.  Feel free to post a comment with your vote.


No comments:

Post a Comment