Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Your Tax Dollars at Sleep

I woke up with a plan, take an interesting picture of landscaping.  Well I came home from the gym, the sun was in the perfect position to take the shot of my neighbors Birds of Paradise.  He has a perfect prebloom flower which I plan to shoot and turn into a 3 piece canvas with the two I shot earlier in the month.  Well the unbloomed bird... bloomed.  So now I have to wait.

However, I still found an interesting landscaping picture, or at least an interesting picture of a landscaper.   The city takes care of the landscaping over the wall in my backyard.  I sure hope they pay the fine folks from Park West by the contract not the hour, these guys napped for about 15 minutes.  I apologize to Webster for making up words above.

No comments:

Post a Comment