Monday, February 4, 2013

The X-Men

Ok today was my introduction to Children and Infant Photography.  Our friends Chris and Bernadette have two of the cutest little boys Max and Xavier, who I have named the X-Men.  Xavier makes Chris walk the neighborhood a couple times a day.  Chris tries to avoid our house because Xavier loves Baxter and Maya and wants Chris to take him in the house to visit.  It has taken Chris about two months to convince Xavier that our house isn't that much fun.

Well Chris's argument went down the drain today! As I was typing this, I realized how Ironic that statement actually is...as Chris is a Lawyer. 

I told Chris a couple of weeks ago that I needed to shoot his boys for this photoblog.  Well it is Valentine's Day coming up and Chris has an idea for a gift for Bernadette, lucky for me it is a photo gift of the boys. 

Thanks to an idea from my boy Hien, I created a light and heart board for the background and I let the balloons act as entertainment for Xavier.  He was awesome, and thanks to Toni for getting the smiles.  I did learn that now I need a baby poser if I am going to work with Max.

My Official post is Xavier, but I couldn't leave Max out( I still have some post production on the lights in that picture). 

Don't tell Bernadette until after Valentine's day.  We have been keeping the Blog a secret from her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment