Monday, March 18, 2013

Birds and Crabs

Today was a pretty busy day, I knew I wouldn't have much time to work on a photo. I think Jamie the official self proclaimed "photoblog nag" thought so too, so I think she was watching my back.  Plus she had the best subject for the blog today in her office. 

Apparently Maya was upset that she hasn't been on the blog lately and the dog has been.  So she decided to hang upside down until someone took a picture of her.  Hence we see the return of our Blog contributor, my beautiful Finance Jamie(who will never show up on the blog because she hates having her picture taken) and her IPhone(no comment). 

As for my entry, the moment was better than the photo, but the rule is take a picture a day.  Toni and I polished off the last of the Crabs in Red Sauce.  Yes for the East Coast Italians, as we know it is meatballs and "gravy", but it is acceptable to be red "sauce" on fish.  Again, too many Soprano's episodes on HBO, so I felt I had to justify calling it sauce.  But I digress, while eating the crabs, I went through about 5 napkins and a whole lot of finger licking.  Then I notice Toni's first napkin was still white as snow....then I looked at her hands.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment