Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dragon Woods

First there was The Bear, then The Shark, then Tiger.  Next up will be The Dragon!  One of my reseller Calcomp Graphics Solution took me and a customer of ours golfing this morning.  We played Coyote Hills, not an easy course.  I shot a 97 because of a meltdown on one hole and my lack of ability to putt well, or even good.  But I like to practice them, today I practices 42 of them.

However, the story of the day was the new golfer on the tour John Smith.  This was probably John's third time ever golfing.  The first hole was a major struggle for him.  Then I gave him 3 simple ideas, keep your head down, find the grass on your practice swing, then take an easy pendulum swing.  This guy did amazing, made good contact on 70% of his swings had the ball driving at about 180 yards by the end.

  Don, again thanks for the round.  John's license plate frame. Look out for the Dragon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment