Monday, March 25, 2013

When Animals Attack!

As you know we have a Pitbull, a very misunderstood breed.  We saw the greatest bumper sticker the other day, it had a picture of a Pitbull on it with the caption that read "I'm a Lover not a Fighter".  I think it describes Baxter to a T.  Unless it is a soccer ball, then you can fight him all you want, you are not getting the ball from him.

Now, Maya on the other hand, simply put... she's a pain in the ass.  Finicky bird!(nicest word I could think of that starts with an "F")  If you go to pet her, she grabs your finger with her beak and pushes you away.  Unless she wants the back of her neck feathers rubbed, but only against the grain, that she will allow you to do for hours.  It is when you stop that it becomes an issue.

Well, she was in my office today, when I went to head downstairs for another bottle of water, I put her on my shoulder to head down, then I saw the G11 on my desk and said "yup, Maya needs back on the Photoblog with her boyfriend".  Well I took about 4 shots, the first one she was biting my cheek, when smiled in the second, she attacked... she thought I needed flossing.  Finally she found the object of her desire...my nose. 

Photoblog done...or was it.

About 5 o'clock I realized I had not seen or heard the dog for about a half hour.  I knew Jamie, who was Super Soccer Mom all weekend, 15 hours of soccer, 2 soccer-girl-hotel-sleep-overs, 5 hours in a car, and three Amazing announcements.  She was wrecked, so decided to take a nap around 4pm...did I mention she is up at 4:30 every morning?

Well I found Baxter....again, to my Mom, I'm sorry, I know "no dogs on the beds".  But really, look how cute!!!

2 deserving pictures today, enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment