Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stargaze

I know you are expecting something green, not from this Italian boy from Jersey.  You pinch us on Saint Patrick's day, we'll wack you on Saint Joseph's day.  Sorry, Jamie is now into the Soprano's so there is lots of talk in the house about "swimmin with the fishes".

Plus, let's face it, the real holiday today is Selection Sunday!  I am thinking Duke.  Fortunately, if I am wrong, this blog site has an edit feature so I can look smart whoever wins the tourney.

Although the real big holiday celebration in this house for the weekend was our 8th Anniversary together, we celebrated....a lot.  Jamie says she is the lucky one, but it was me that flew under the lucky star.   So it is just fitting that her flowers were Stargazer Lilies. (shot in my signature style)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture with a beautiful sentiment. happy anniversary you two!! :-)

    ReplyDelete