Friday, March 29, 2013

The other Love of My Life

I am truly the luckiest guy in the world, I know it, sometimes I need to keep reminding myself of it.  I have a beautiful fiance, who by definition, really is the Love of my Life, plus she is my best friend in the world,  especially during March Madness.   I have a beautiful daughter and a totally awesome Stepdaughter.  I have it all!

I know that should be enough for a guy, but I must confess I have another beautiful lady in my life, I have been in love with her, even longer than Jamie.  Probably because there are so many similarities between she and Jamie:
They both look so hot dressed up or dressed down.
I love showing them both off in public.
I treat both of them like they are fine china.
I would not trade either of them for anything or anyone.
I intend of having both of them for the rest of my life.
(There are so many great one liners I can make but my Mom and Jamie's mom read this blog.)
The both are from Cold climates up north, except Jamie is Canadian and my other baby, well she is pure United States from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Yes, for the last 9 years exactly, to the weekend, I have been having a love affair with my Hertiage Softail from Harley Davidson.

Today, my baby came out of the garage and headed to the dealership for a new set of White Walls, she of course is getting ready to Join the Patriot Guard.  So it is only fitting that she is the topic for today's photoblog.  She is Burgundy with metalic flakes and Peach,  but she changes color depending if she is in the sun or the shade.  If you compare both pictures, then even colors within the same picture, if there is shade or direct sun you will see her color changes.

She has even been know to change to Black and Pink at night, as a matter of fact that's when both she and Jamie look their hottest...Black and Pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment