Friday, March 22, 2013

Mini Me

Thank God it is Friday!  This has been another one of those weeks, I am glad to see it end.  I had a ton to do today, lots of family items so I needed to take the morning off.  During one of the items I was able to head down to see George, Toni's dad.  This time I made sure I took a camera with me to add Brutus(AKA Mini Me) to the blog.  He is one of Baxter's brothers.  I think he looks just like Baxter with out the Freckle, just a mini version of Baxter with a Giant head!

Jamie's says no because Baxter is so much more handsome!

Well I am posting 2 pictures, one so you guys can judge him for yourself.  The second one was shot upside down as Brutus was hiding between my legs from George.  You see just like Baxter, Brutus loves the camera.  Except, unlike Baxter who likes to have his picture taken....Brutus loves to eat cameras...George's Camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment