Wednesday, July 3, 2013

86

Well, it is finally broken, after 2 years and 3 months....I BROKE 90!!!!  If you are not a golf fan DON'T STOP READING...I won't be too long and the picture of the day is worth the wait.

As I said before, if I can get this putting thing figured out I am closer to breaking 85 than I am 90.  Today was the first day of my mini staycation.  I got to golf with one of my buddies I have been fortunate to meet though Toni's soccer team, Carlos, Celly's dad.  She has been on the blog a couple of times, March 23rd was the best, Obviously.  She also shows up in a bucnh of the team pictures plus of course the mention of her goal against Surf Sunday was pretty cool too!  But the goal was hot!

Anyway, we grabbed the OC Trail discount card and played Tustin Ranch Golf Course.  I have never played the course before, it is not the easiest but my shots kept falling safe and kept me out of trouble.  The only, 33 putts really made the difference.  After I sunk the final 2 foot putt on 18, just after the 90 yard chip, Like I told Carlos, "real men aren't afraid to lay up", the total score read 86!!!!(see picture 2)

But the most amazing shot happened on 13, there is the little stream that ran through the fairway about 213 yards down.  After a 208 drive, I got out of the cart and saw a baby duck floating down the 8 inches deep 2 foot wide stream of water that ran across the cart path.  I grabbed my camera as soon as I could, but he was gone....I looked to the right and then....let the "Awwws" begin.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment