Monday, July 22, 2013

House Dragon

Monday has me back in the office performing four web trainings.  Jamie is prospecting and Toni is with her team at live in camp.  I had a thought the photo of the day would be a tough one today, as really nothing was going on today.  Then about 2 pm I had to refill my water bottle.  As I walked past the living room I noticed something on the floor.

As many of you that follow the Photoblog know the whole story about lizards aka dragons that seem to keep popping up in the photoblog.  Apparently the word has been spreading around the lizard community because today's dragon decided to burst his way on the blog and came into to the house waiting for his photo opportunity.

After the shot, the chase to catch the lizard was the best...Jamie's dance as heran across her feet was the highlight, would have been a Sports Center Top 10 if I would have caught it.

Yes we did return him to the backyard(Photo 2).




No comments:

Post a Comment