Thursday, July 18, 2013

Oh Deer.

For the family member readers of this blog.  The title is has nothing to do with Maga or fake dog poop.

It really is "oh deer", the furry kind, the one that you find...on the Streets of Rancho Santa Margarita California in the middle of the day????

Yes that kind.

I was driving home after today's open house, I already learned my lesson twice today not having the camera in the car ready to shoot.  As I was coming down Melinda Road, a rather busy and very residential 45 mph 4 lane road.  My eyes drifted to the left...and "Oh my god... 2 deer"!!!!  Yes I locked up the breaks, jumped out, and grabbed the G11 from my briefcase.  The first couple shots were a mess, partially because the camera was still set to a 10 second exposure from last night and I never looked before I shot.  Plus true to the blog rule, I still had to shoot on Manual mode.

Fortunately one of the deer, which later I realized was actually one of six.  Posed for one picture, then darted away.  I have seen better wilderness photos before, but this is not the wilderness, see the white PVC sprinkler pipe for proof.  So I think it is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment