Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another Day in Paradise

And another day in the office.  The frontal assault was on for my Inbox.  I took the bloated 997(previously 1367 on Monday) emails in my inbox down to a respectable 458.  The goal for tomorrow is to be down under 50.  I am tired of looking at it, at least I am not alone. I spoke with three of my teammates today suffering from the same email mountain caused by open house obligations.

Anyway I had to head out at the end of the day for one final item at my partners open house, fortunately the Meat House in Mission Viejo was on the way home.  Which could only mean, one thing Kalbi Beef!  Great call Toni.

Thought about taking a picture of the grill, but with the haze from the weather today I knew the sunset would be amazing, Toni call that one too.

Good Luck to Jamie tomorrow, she is heading out on her first sales call!!

No comments:

Post a Comment