Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Day of Birdies

I started out today laying on the Back to Life machine as yesterday got to my back a bit.  The great thing about laying on the back to life machine was I got to watch Phil Mickelson's amazing comeback today.  He birdied 4 of the last 6 holes to win the 2013 British Open!

I think all his birdies also set in motion my photoblog day.  I spent most of the morning polishing the floors and doing a little work on the front yard.  Then came my time to relax a bit, we sat down to watch the US Men's soccer team beat El Salvador.  During the game Maya was on her small perch we have in the living room.  She usually cheers when we do.  But today she was busy, at times cleaning(see picture 3) and others simply distracted, looking out the window. 

About 4 o'clock we learned why she was focused on the window when we saw her bird friend from June 25th (http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/06/freebird.html) try to fly in the window.  Then we realized why he was visting for this time.  He wanted her to meet his family, including his baby.  They perched most of the afternoon on the pillar of our back wall.  Mom and baby are still there at the writing of this blog at 8:45pm.  I think they plan to spend the night. 

The official photo of the day is Momma and her baby, there is second photo of the whole family.  Then of course Maya cleaning.



No comments:

Post a Comment