Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Freebird

Did you ever wonder if your pets are happy?  With Baxter I know the answer as long as he gets to lay on the bed(and now if steak ends up on the grill).  But what about those domesticated animals that usually live in the wild?  Maya as an example I think she is happy especially when she is up to no good or on my shoulder.  But I am sure Africa would be more fun that Rancho Santa Margarita, even with out my shoulder.

I was able to end the day a little earlier today then the new norm.  I decided to sit down in the living room and watch what turned out to be the final game of the College World series.  Congratulations to our Local boys the "small ball" playing UCLA Bruins.  109 titles and only the first in Baseball, kind of hard to believe.

Anyway, while I was watching the game I noticed a bird sitting on the fence outside the window Maya is usually perched by.  Jamie said the bird was there all day.  So it got me to wondering is Maya happier with us or if she were in the wild??

Well in the wild, they don't have steamed string beans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment