Friday, June 21, 2013

Another Day at the Office

Today was the last of the demo days in our LA office.  I was not supposed to be at the office, I was actually supposed to be several different places including a friend's wedding.  Anyway, I begrudgingly went to the office, I am starting to carry a mood with me, so the day would just feel long.  Well it didn't take long for the day to go south, I decided to be a nice guy and grab the door for the FedEx guy.

Well ya know how when you rush something, things can go bad.  This was one of those things.  I caught the side of my shoe with the door, well apparently someone had done it before or they had an issue the door because the bottom metal safety runner was bent and it caught the side of my shoe.(picture two)

Trying to keep the day positive and not simply posting a picture of my new shoe with a hole in it, although I ultimately couldn't resist.  I did take a nice photo of the fountain outside the office....before I threw my shoe in it....I guess I decided to make a wish for a new pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment