Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Kings Scalped of their Crown

I mean no disrespect to my Native American brothers.  But a bet is a bet.  All week long at our partner meetings the evenings were about the NHL Western Conference Finals.  The Chicago Blackhawks vs the Los Angeles Kings.

For my Spanish followers, this is not as big as Barcelona vs Real Madrid, however within our little group it was pretty big.  Big enough to put our money were our mouths were.  After the Kings took game 3, my partner Glen(Big Blackhawks fan) told me he was glad his team lost, now the 7 game series would go back to Chicago.  You see he had tickets to game five.  In his words and prediction he wanted to see the Hawks close it out.

So I bet him that if the Kings won game five, he had to send me Garrett's popcorn, a Chicago(and now Vegas thank god!) speciality.(http://www.garrettpopcorn.com/) .  But, if the Hawks beat the Kings, I would give Glen the photo-rites to my blog.  Relax...I did not break the rules, I did take a photo of my own just not posting. 

So tonight Glen and his Chicago Blackhawks own the Western Hockey world and the photo blog(of course I had to make the photo worthy of your attention first).  Good luck in the Stanley cup Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment