Friday, June 14, 2013

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Ok Maybe my golfing life.  Some days the postman bring better things than other days.  Today he brought the second best thing he can bring.  Today he brought Dick's Sporting Goods reward dollars and golf discount coupons!!!! Yeah, you can figure out the best thing.

So at the end of the day I headed to Dick's.  As many of you who follow the blog know, and unfortunately for a few of you, you guys know first hand.  I cannot putt!!(that was the nicest way to say it)

Today I was going to retire the SeeMore putter and go with the blade.  As yes no more of my signature Yellow Balls.  It is time to try a softer ball see if we can fix this putting thing and finally break 90. 

As I am writing this blog entry Toni is in my office Putting with the new club.  Yes, for the record she is a better putter than I am.  I think Stevie Wonder is a better putter than I am.  Anyway, she said the putter looks like a Rocketship, I told her is looks like a Storm Trooper from StarWars(see second picture)...She agreed... I think when I walk on to the green I need to hum the Darth Vader Death March theme song to put me in the mood.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment