Thursday, June 20, 2013

Finally

The playoffs for both the NBA and the NHL have been crazy and very long.  Tonight, Finally the NBA Season and Playoffs Finally came to an end.  For me it ended when the Lakers, because Kobe...no, it is too painful.... The only thing I really had to watch for was the hope that Lebron James and the Heat would not win it all. 

I didn't mind James when he played for the Cleveland Lebrons, it was heroic to watch a guy try to carry a team and his childhood city on his back.  It didn't even bother me that he would probably leave to go win a Championship.  But I said it while it was happening, if LeBron decided to leave Cleveland, out of respect and class, if he was not going to return, he should have quietly and in advance of him "taking his talents......" sorry I just threw up in my mouth, he should told the city and ownership that he was leaving.

Cleveland should not have been done the way Lebron did them....trust me that was not easy to type...I am a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan.

Anyway finally the season is over.  However, now I cannot turn on ESPN for the next month.....

No comments:

Post a Comment