Thursday, June 13, 2013

At Death's Door

The funniest part of the day was the comment that Toni made.  She is having an issue with one of her friends at school and we have been trying to help her through it. Well, Toni is growing into a taller athletic young lady, her friend is a boy that is awaiting his growth spurt.  She told me about what happened today and it didn't go the way we hoped.  So I told her to "be the bigger person", she looked at me and "Pop I am always bigger than he is..."

Today was another one of "those way too many things to get done" days. I needed to head out for a while in the afternoon.  I made sure I grabbed my camera, because I haven't always been taking it with me and have been missing shots.  Well I didn't need to leave the house today to get the best picture, one that cracked me up.

You see it has been heating up in Southern California lately and it being the afternoon the sun was baking our backyard.  Jamie is very careful to stay out of the sun, that's why she looks so young and beautiful.  But she wanted to get some sun on her legs, but thought better at laying in the sun.  So she compromised.....so have I.

Well mine is not really a compromise.  Mine is a show of great intelligence and a bit of ability in Photoshop.  I knew if I posted a picture of Jamie on the blog, it would be the death of me.

So I combined the idea....please enjoy "at death's door" ....tape-line not to scale.  I love you Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment