Monday, June 3, 2013

The Spanish Grand Prix

Ok not quite.....

Here is it now Monday night in Atlanta.  It feel like we have been here forever already....and it is only Monday.  Today was the first day of training, it feel like I have already seen so much.  If also feels like I gave a hundred hugs out.  However the real fun started when the whole group went to Andretti's.  It was a cross between Dave and Buster's and K1 racing.

I was smart, I decided my enjoyment tonight would be to capture everyone else's enjoyment.  As I sit here now writing this I realized just how smart that was.  Not withstanding the fact that our Category Manager almost crashed through the barrier right where I was shooting.  The Barcelona gang donned helmets and drove these cars at speeds of about 45 mph.  I am thinking now that many of these folks actually don't own cars, have driver's licenses or simply don't drive regularly.

Yeah, "no bumping" the man said....that was wishful thinking.  The good news there were no injuries....except for some bruised egos.

Tonight's photo(s) is the Spanish Race team....and our friend Anabela's race.  Now she has to come to SoCal to drive with Toni and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment