Sunday, June 9, 2013

Golfing Pains

Growing pains, as I seem to recall, are a part of maturing as a human being.  Well today I learned another maturation pain....Golfing Pain.  The pain of maturing as a golfer.  Today I learned that is possible for every part of your game to hurt.  It started at about the 2nd hole.

We played at Talega this morning, I usually play well there.  Our tee time was at 9:30, first mistake.  Now I know why we play very earlier, you beat the crowds.  The course started to back up on about the 3rd hole and stayed backed up for the remainder of the 5 freaking hours we were on the course.  Maybe that was what got in my head.

Today I complimented my usually crappy putting by consistently hitting horrible second shots with a sprinkling of uncontrollable drives.  My day was so bad that I even struggled with my golf bag.  But that was courtesy of whichever A-hole TSA agent "inspected" my clubs on their way to Atlanta, trashing the interior club management system buy pulling out all my clubs a once.

Anyway, decided I was a better photographer than a golfer and just shot my best club of all, my camera.  I even got another bee(with a pollen sack).  The second shot was the par 3 5th hole.  No I did not sink my ball in the water!!!..... I shanked it off into the bushes to the left about 20 yards away....yeah rough day.

Enjoy the pictures.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment