Wednesday, June 26, 2013

End of a Good Day

Crazy busy day today.  My buddy Keith was in town.  We were doing some end user calls now that some of the training and demo activities are done for the week.  We got in a couple hours at Casta Del Sol.  Paired up with a couple of guys that rode each other all day long.  Although I think I shot better, I walked off with an 82, not bad due to the sand and a couple of putts that should have fallen.

After that Keith got stuck with the family for dinner, even though I probably could have cooked it on the concrete it was so damn  hot, I fired up the grill for some Kalbi Steak from The Meat House in Mission Viejo.  The cuts were a little thicker this time, but Baxter was still loving it.  So did the rest of us.

The sunset through the sliding door in the dining room was enough to cap off the day.

Except I should have opened the screen door.....

No comments:

Post a Comment