Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

First of all, I need to say Happy Father's Day to my buddies, and my brothers(even the pain in the ass one), and of course the Best one of all Peter J. Bonfiglio Jr.,  my pops, Mr. B, Dad, Junior.  It is because of him I am who I am...back injury and stomach ailments and all.  I wouldn't trade the pain or the rushing to the bathroom to have anyone else as a Father.  Happy Father's Day Junior!

Ya know speaking of Father's Day, people always tell you on Father's Day to "relax, you earned it".  Well in the true Peter J. Bonfiglio Jr fashion, it was let's see how much we can get accomplished in one day Father's Day.  With the exception of the Amazing brunch at Riptide Jamie and Toni took me too and the phone call with Kristin I think I capture all rest of the craziness in photos for the blog today. Except of course what happened in the bedroom "wink, wink". 

Yeah, Baxter and I laid in my bed for about 2 hours watching the US Open....What did you think I meant!!!  It was just nice to see pros putt as poorly as I do.

Anyway, a couple of the other highlights were taking Mayabird to Omar Exotic Birds for a grooming, SHE HATES IT!!! But it made for a great picture when she was done, because her feather get so ruffled and she just looks pitiful.  The usually reserve African Grey Screams like she is being attacked, although today she was quiet. She is Picture 1 and 2.  Even Miss Pam from Omars made the blog, she owns the coolest African Grey, "Turkey".  When you shoot Turkey with your finger gun, she says "pow pow....oh you got me".

The third picture today was of the whole X-Men Family(see entry http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-x-men.html).  Not the easiest photos to take, we were fighting the 5 pm hot white sun, the partial shade, the haze, the moron people that kept walking into the back of our shot, 2 little ones on different schedules and sitting in goose poop. 

Finally Toni and Jamie spotted the "Big Dragon" in the backyard.  For those of you new to the blog, dragons, as named on this blog are lizards(and one Dragon Fly...and one license plate).  I think in the blog so far we are up to 6, now 7, and we name them all.  But as Toni says this the huge one!!! So it is fitting that we see him on Father's Day...so he is the "Big Daddy Dragon".

Happy Father's Day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment