Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All Grown Up

The old photographers and cinematographers rule states it is never a good idea to work with Kids or Animals.   Tonight I tried to do both, not easy.   

But before I go there, and because it is my blog, I get to make a statement first way off the subject.  This time it is to all those "Lebron James is the greatest basketball play in the history of the world and now that the Heat had a lopsided victory the finals are over" people, umm the Spurs have some pretty good players too....Thanks Spurs, I love to see people look dumb.

Anyway, back to the Photoblog portion of the program. Back in December of 2011 when Baxter was still a puppy I took a picture with him. Tonight my dumb idea was to recreate that picture of Baxter and I from when he was 8 weeks old.  Well I learned that Baxter trusts me a little less now then when he was a puppy.  I also learned that I am smart enough not to push him too hard, especially not when I am trying to take a picture.  So while I was not able to recreate the exact picture to show how much he as grown in 16 months.  It is pretty clear by the photos how much he has grown.  The first picture was from December 2011, the second the official blog post from today. 

Let the "awwww"s begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment