Monday, June 10, 2013

Ballhog

Today, instead of me behind the camera, I was in front of it.  Theoretically, I was under it.  Today was the MRI on my back, 53 minutes of banging noises with my nose 6 inches from a 1,500lb machine....that is comforting.  Thank God for the Eagles Greatest Hits getting me through it.  Anyway, after that the last thing I wanted to think about was another camera, of course I wasn't smart enough to bring mine and take a picture of the MRI machine make it my topic today.

After dinner the Baxter continued to be his rambunctious self today.  Jamie thinks it is because he is happier now that he pooped out another sock.  Seriously....next time, and I am sure there will be a next time, I will use it as my photo of the day.

Ya know, I realize Baxter hasn't been on the blog for over 50 days, since before we left for Barcelona.  Clearly that is why he has been sad the last couple days.  So I took him out in the back and played ball...then he decided the game was over and he was going to hog both balls.  Good luck getting them away from him, at least it made for an ok picture.

Welcome back son.

No comments:

Post a Comment