Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Sad Day

Earlier in the year we lost a Legend in Sports, Dr. Jerry Buss The owner of the Los Angeles Lakers(http://greggvscamera.blogspot.com/2013/02/sad-day.html).  Dr. Buss changed the way the NBA is seen.  Today I fully intended to post the picture of our team Dim Sum Lunch until I got a text from my Nephew.  I knew I had to pay a tribute on my Blog.

His text was "Tony Soprano Died".  I thought for a second they were going to make a Soprano's movie and my nephew was scooping me.  I have watch every episode of the Soprano's being a Jersey boy myself.  As much as I thought the series ended so dumb,  I was glad that they didn't kill off Tony Soprano. 

Today, with all respect, the fine Actor who brought us Tony Soprano, James Gandolfini pass away from a Heart Attack, he was 51.  Ironically and maybe fittingly he passed away while visiting Italy.  All things considered I would have rather seen the character Tony Soprano die, than the Fine Actor that brought him to life. 

Every Cable TV actor owes Mr. Gandolfini a debt of gratitude, he changed the industry.  Rest in Peace Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment