Thursday, June 27, 2013

What is that smell?

First of all Happy Anniversary to Peter and Madeline Bonfiglio!!! Mom and Dad celebrate there 54th year of marriage today.  Which I am sure if you ask my dad entitles him to at least Sainthood.  But he knows how lucky they both are to have each other.

Anyway today was my first real day in the office in what feels like a month.  Judging from my inbox probably is a month.  Started the day at my desk around 7am, I did not leave except for filling the water bottle, for around 12 hours, I have the chair sores to prove it.

The fear that I always have on desk days is, what the hell am I going to take a picture of?  Well yesterday's sunset through the sliding glass door helped set up today's picture and probably saved me a ton of aggravation, although it did cause some too.

I noticed yesterday after cleaning the sliding door just how dirty the kitchen window was, so OCD in full gear today I reached under the kitchen sink for the glass cleaner and was smacked in the face with a strong moldy smell, even now typing this, it is still in my nose.

Fortunately under the sink I keep throwing cleaning towels, right under the disposal because it has been leaking on those towels for some time now, because when I reached my hand in I heard the squish sound.

Hello First American Home Warranty company......

No comments:

Post a Comment