Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dinner on the Lake and Dragon number 9

Today was another busy day and painful.  Spent most of the day driving back and forth to LA, traffic of course sucked.  Then my back decided to tighten up...big time.  At least I had the boys to hang out with tonight.  Kash was stuck with me all day navigating traffic, we sort of met up with Paul for Sushi on Mission Viejo Lake.

Sort of met up with Paul meaning he got their late but at least his truck was clean, and his phone was dry because it was in the house while he was cleaning he truck, instead of in his pocket where he would hear us calling!!!

Kash and I had a chance to hang out and talk.  Plus we got to take a bunch of pictures of the lake, the boats and the shoreline.  I think Kash's shot was on of the best so I am turning the blog over to him tonight.  He shot the lake on a 10 second delay, even got the passing car's taillights to streak(see right of the photo).

Also, when I got home and basically fell out of the car because my back was now officially gone for the evening, looking down...because I was bent over in pain.  I saw a lizard bolt across my driveway.  In true dedication to the blog I followed him, for the 9th dragon appearance of the blog(and second this week)....we are calling him Dark Dragon as he stalks the night. (See photo 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment