Friday, July 12, 2013

Snail Kiss...I hope

Can't believe I actually made it through the day with out falling asleep.  I woke up this morning at 1:47am, by 3:05am I realized I was not falling back to sleep.  Strange as I type this now that it took me over an hour to come to that realization.

Anyway, I got a ton of work done between 3am and 6am when I finally could fall back to sleep, until 8:15 anyway, at least the 2 hours would get me through the day.  I got up and did some more work.  Then I ran out grabbed breakfast and did a couple of quick errands.  When I left the house I saw 2 snails on the pillar outside my house.  I said, "oh cool picture...I hope they are still there when I get back".  "Hello they are snails, how fast would they actually leave".

Sure enough when I got back about an our later they were still there, so I grabbed the 5d with the Macro lens and the tripod.  When I set up the shot I realized they were kissing...or at least I hope that was what they were doing hard to be sure with the whole hard shell and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment